This Free landlord forms website includes a free sample rental agreement, plus landlord tenant law information from various websites. There is also some listed advantages, disadvantage, and options for you as a landlord. If you want to know where you can find some free forms on the Internet, then this is the site for you.
The following forms and Information are available on this site:
Free Rental Agreement or Free Lease Agreement
Check in/out sheet
Over Due Rent Notice
Landlord Form Notice to Vacate
Letter to Tenant regarding Security Deposit
Lease Renewal Agreement
Landlord Tenants Act
Tenant Screening Service
• Someone else is providing you with the money to pay your mortgage
• You get to write off the interest payments on your taxes.
• You make a profit when the rental payment is more than your mortgage payment.
• Your property is viewed as an appreciating asset.
• Helping a family when they need a place to rent
• Your tenants may make their payments after the due date
• Unnecessary cost from tenants who may damage your property
• Having to use the court system because a tenants may stay or leave owing you money.
• You may have to make a payment because the unit is empty while preparing for the next tenant
• Telling someone they did not quality for your unit, or hearing sob stories from tenants.
• Use section 8 for guaranteed monthly income.
• Lease with the option to buy tends to find a better quality tenant because the house will become theirs in the near future.
• Instead of renting sell the property using owner financing which can help you receive a higher monthly income without being responsible for the repairs.
• If needed, the bank will lend you money using your property as collateral if you qualify.
• Use a screening service for putting tenants into your property and for putting tenants out of your property.
A document explaining the relationship and expectations between the landlord and the tenant.
Free Rental Agreement #1 (Free Trial)
Free Rental Agreement #2 (House Lease)
Free Rental Agreement #3 (Apartment Lease)
Free Rental Agreement #4
Free Rental Agreement #5 (Scroll Down Page)
Free Rental Agreement #6
Free Rental Agreement #7
Free Rental Agreement #8
Free Rental Agreement #9
Free Rental Agreement #10
A document for potential tenant’s information to be used to determined if they qualify to rent
A document used to inspect the premises before and after the tenant leaves
A document sent to the tenant when the rent is over due
A document stating the potential tenant has not been approval
A document stating to the tenant that you want them to leave the premises
A document telling the tenant about their security deposit
Security Deposit Letter
A document to the tenant about the renewing of the lease
Understanding the tenant’s rights and your role as a landlord is key to become a successful landlord. The uniform landlord tenant’s right act explains both the tenants and landlord’s rights.
Landlord Tenant Law
A service that will explore the potential tenant’s worthiness of renting from you.
Disclaimer:These sample landlord forms were found surfing the Internet and should not be consider legal advice. A real estate attorney should be consulted before using them.